About Me

Mi foto
A veces siento la necesidad de retirarme del mundo para meditar o pensar. me niego a seguir la multitud. Soy caprichosa, soñadora, bipolar, y no me importa si te caigo mal. Una niña que nunca creció en fin, estar como uno quiera estar y no como debe estar.

5.3.11

Who you are in my heart?


Do not know yet
I'm confused, of course for your actions.
I've let you always be yourself
eh you no pressure or anything like that
I've let you be alone, because I like choking people want.
I ask only one thing, please give me a sign of life, so I stay quiet
no worries, I want the best for you, and I do not care if me or another
I just want you to be happy, you know what your destination, you choose yourself.
I love you so, do not feel pressured at all, because you uncomfortable.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Muchas Gracias Por Comentar.
Responderé apenas lo lea (:
Gracias.